Written by Dr D.K. Olukoya, General Overseer, MFM worldwide
Posted by allcitynews.ng
MFM topic for Sat 30 July 2022: God’s word never fails
WELCOME to MFM Devotional, 30/07/22
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 7, 1 Chronicles 8, Romans 13:1-14, Psalm 89:38-45
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Romans 4:16-25
Isaiah 55:11 “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”
To demonstrate trust in the inerrant word of God is to exhibit faith in the One who spoke life into existence.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE WORD OF GOD WILL NEVER FAIL IN YOUR LIFE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
At a time in Abraham’s life, when he and his wife had waxed old and passed normal childbearing age, God knew that the tendency to fear and doubt could rise in his life. Hence, He visited Abraham in a vision of the night, took him outside his tent and told him to look towards the sky and to number the stars he could see. Abraham could not number the galaxy of stars he saw. Then God told him that his children would be innumerable in the same manner.
It was a message of hope and reassurance from God. It is like telling someone who did not have N1,000 at the time of waking up in the morning that he would be a multi-millionaire by the evening of the same day. Remember that God didn’t tell Abraham how He would go about fulfilling what He had said. Yet, He is more than able to achieve or fulfil His promise.
Beloved, how do you treat the divine dreams, visions, word of knowledge and word of wisdom that God graciously gives to you? They are records of heaven’s good purposes and plans for your life.
Here are steps you should take to profit from the divine messages that you receive:
(1) Thank God for revealing helpful secrets about your life to you.
(2) Write them down and keep them out of other people’s sight or reach. Memory can fail you.
(3) Test them and verify that they align with God’s word. If they contradict God’s word, reject them.
(4) Pray about them until they are fulfilled.
(5) Make a list of action steps you need to take for their fulfilment and take those steps consistently and persistently.
(6) Have faith in God. Trust and obey Him completely on the issue.
(7) Respect God’s timing and cooperate with Him. He makes all things beautiful in His time. Don’t run too fast for God or abandon Him for your ways or the options the enemy is presenting to you.
(8) Thank and praise God for His faithfulness in fulfilling His revelation in your life.
(9) Make positive confessions and say no to doubt, unbelief and discouragement.
(10) Confess faith-building scriptures daily.
God cannot lie. What He told you or revealed to you will become a testimony. Believe Him and you will see His glory.
1. Father, I thank You because Your word never fails, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, by Your mercy, turn Your prophecy to reality in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, let Your word transform my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, let there be a performance of Your word in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. My Father, turn Your good revelations in my life to great testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the creative and life-giving power of God’s word locate my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. Let the word of God produce all-round fulfilment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
SPECIAL NOTICE by allcitynews.ng:
Salvation of your soul is very vital to God.
Beloved Reader, Remember! John 3:3 says, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless ye are born again, ye cannot see the kingdom of God.”
If you are ready to give your life to Christ Jesus, please pray the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I confess all my sin, have mercy on me, forgive me all my sin. Lord Jesus come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to set me free. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation! Congratulations! You are now born again. You need to belong to a Bible-Believing Church where you can know more. For testimonies, counselling or prayer requests, write or call: email@example.com, +234 (0)808 770-0112 ; OR +234(0)8164028731.
Weekly Activities: Sunday Worship Service, 7am to 10am. Bible Study: 5-7pm. Wednesday Revival/Manna Water Service:4.30pm to 7pm. Every Friday, Prayer Rain (except Friday before PMCH) in Prayer City.
Monthly Programme: First Saturday of every month; Power Must Change Hands (PMCH)7am to 9am.
MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU!!
ADVERTISE or PUBLISH a Story on allcitynews.ng: Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have breaking story! Please send such with pictorial evidence to the above email. Thank you.
Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of allcitynews.ng or any employee thereof. It assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the comments.