Anchored Scriptures: Job 8:13, Job 13:16, Job 15:34, Job 20:5, Mathew 7:3-5, Mathew 23:28-29, Mathew 24:46-47, Luke 12:1, Mark 7:6-7, Luke 6:46, I Timothy 4:1-2, James 3:17.
Ministering Dr. D. K. Olukoya, General Overseer, MFM Worldwide
Prayers before message:
1. Any power assigned to provoke me to sorrow die in the name of Jesus.
2. Any power assigned to turn my seat of Glory to seat of battle scatter in the name of Jesus.
3. Every covenant of wicked elders that have stolen my Glory break in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh God arise and separate me from any darkness in the name of Jesus.
5. The source of my battles hear the word of the Lord dry up in the name of Jesus.
6. Any battle assigned to make me move from problems to problems die in the name of Jesus.
7. Environmental arrows fired against my destiny backfire in the name of Jesus.
8. Let dry wind from the Lord confuse the camp of my enemies in the name of Jesus.
9. Any power shooting arrows at me from the grave die in the name of Jesus.
10. Any power assigned to make life difficult for me die in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers assigned to prevent me from lifting up my head die in the name of Jesus.
12. Battles assigned to embarras my existence your time is up die in the name of Jesus.
13. Any power writing my name on any demonic list fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
14. Powers representing me in the spirit realm with rags die in the name of Jesus.
15. Powers seating on what belong to me saying it will never get to me oh God arise and consume them with your fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Every power commanding me to carry the evil load of my fathers house be silenced in the name of Jesus.
17. Powers assigned to cut short the day of my joy your time is up die in the name of Jesus.
18. Any satanic sacrifice offered to waste my existence die in the name of Jesus.
19. I cut off the head of any foundational Goliath in my family in the name of Jesus.
20. Powers that want me to be in the grave before my glory appears your time is up die in the name of Jesus.
*WHO IS AN HYPOCRITE?*
It means an actor in Hebrew word.
When you pretend to be what you are not. Its so bad that it is linked with false-hood, deceit, wearing mask. The inconsistent Christian is the devils best workers.
When you are a something else at home and something else outside you are an hypocrite. An hypocrite will preach in metre and lived in centimeters.
To wear a mask, camouflage and mascurades. While a hypocrite is trying to deceive other but end up deceiving themselves.
Hypocrite can harm others with there deceit but they end up harming themselves.
Hypocrisy is a cleverly concealed danger. To pretend to be a practicing Christianity and you are not. There is scarcely any other sin that Jesus portrayed to be more deadly than hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy make you to be more concern to appearing to be good to men and not to God.
Alot of people practice saying yes, no, no, yes
*What is Hypocrisy?*
1. Inconsistent living
3. Chameleon living
3. Living above your experience
5. Is when the trumpet of your life is giving an uncertain sound.
6. Is to be going up and down
7. The bible called them unturned cake. Preaching but not practicing it, is hypocrisy. Of all sins the sin of hypocrisy inspire the anger of Jesus more.
*See how seriously the bible view this matter.*
I Timothy 4:1-2
Look at yourself well. All form of having a form of Godliness but denying the power there off is hypocrisy.
Who are the hypocrite in the house of God?
1. Those who like prayers and fasting but hate discipline.
2. They listen to the word but ignore Gods commandments.
3. Those who pretend to have there life all together a little than what it really is.
4. Those who speak half truth.
5. Those who are clever at cover up.
6. They hide in the mist of the congregation in the church. Hypocrites are group of committee members who are not committed.
Why are committees appointed?
> Because they pulled their wisdom together.
> Because they are assigned a lot of work.
But Jesus will not spend much time in committee meetings. Apart from reading the minutes of the last meeting, ask yourself why am I here? A lot of people love wasting lots of time at committee meeting instead of spending time in spiritual growths.
Sometimes the committee is a place where people show off their wisdom. Hypocrite love committee meeting.
Examine your life and evaluate the usefulness in what you are doing.
Hypocrite get too busy just to avoid confronting pressing matters at home.
Hypocrite will always seek after church post.
Hypocrite pretend to be what they are not. They pretend to be sick when there is hard works, they are clever actors.
Hypocrite act like Christian when they are not Christians. The human race is an assembly of people who are counterfeiting happiness.
Hypocritical Christian is one of the devils best workers.
*They most dangerous people are those who don’t agree with you and are too cowardly to let you know*
The scripture is not very kind with the way he deals with hypocrisy.
Hypocrite is when Satan is laughing at your Christian.
*Man is the only animal that will remain in friendly terms with the Victim he wants to eat*
You adjust and accommodate your appearance with what people think of you. You are trying to play religious games, it does will not satisfy heaven.
You like to display for men to see you for what you are and what you are doing. Your hand are pretending to be what you are not, it is hypocrisy.
Do you judge others by human standard?
Do you substitute major for minor?
Do you pray in public to be recognise by others.
Do you appear to people that you are fasting?
You are a saint in public and devil at home, is hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is like a pin, pointing at one direction but heading another direction. You need to depart from the school of hypocrisy.
Its a dangerous sin to live as an hypocrite as a Christian.
Bow your head and confess every sin of hypocrisy.
1. My Father, my life is available take control of my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every property of hell fire in my life die in the name of Jesus.
3. The devil will not harvest my life by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
4. Arrows of bad thought backfire in the name of Jesus.
5. My father break me and remould me in the name of Jesus.
6. Anything in my life making heaven unhappy depart in the name of Jesus.
7. Idols of iniquity in my heart break in the name of Jesus.
8. Oh God arise and revive me in the name of Jesus.
9. My Father 3ce don’t replace me with stone in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father, 3ce my life is available, appear, in the name of Jesus.
11. Holy ghost overshadow my life in the name of Jesus.
12. My Father, give me the engine of prayer in the name of Jesus.
13. Thou power of backsliding die in the name of Jesus.
14. Oh God arise, kill every idol in my heart in the name of Jesus.
15. Blood of Jesus purge my heart in the name of Jesus.
16. My Father, this is my life, visit me, in the name of Jesus.
17. My Father, advertise your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
18. Holy ghost, purge my life, in the name of Jesus.
19. My Father, if my name has been removed from the book of life, please write it back, in the name of Jesus.
20. Anything in my life, chasing God away, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
21. My Father, purge my life and revive me, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE, MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL (VOLUME 8, JAN-DEC) THURSDAY 23 MARCH 2023:- DEVELOP A PERFECT HATRED FOR SIN, SPECIAL EDITION
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE, MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL (VOLUME 8, JAN-DEC) THURSDAY 23 MARCH 2023:- DEVELOP A PERFECT HATRED FOR SIN
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE, MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL (VOLUME 8, JAN-DEC) WEDNESDAY 22 MARCH 2023:- NEVER NEGLECT PRAISE AND WORSHIP