Topic for 24:8:2020:The danger of spiritual of your talents
by Dr.D.K.Olukoya Generaloverseer MFM worldwide
Bible in one year:Ecclesiastes 7-9
FIRE SCRIPTURE:Matthew 25:14-30
Zechariah 8:16- “`”These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:”“`
The truth of the matter is that lie may travel a thousand miles but sooner or later, the truth will catch up with it.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
ANY POWER THAT HAS BEEN STEALING FROM ME, I SHALL REPOSSESS ALL I HAVE LOST, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
What you do with your God-given talent will determine your output in life. Never bury your talent. It is dangerous to do so. This is the kernel of today’s devotional study. A lot of families are being wasted. It is the waster that circulates a woman from one husband to the other and also circulates a man from one wife to another.
Somebody came to me and said that she wanted to marry. I asked her whether she had found God’s chosen one for her and she said yes. The man she wanted to marry was 57 years old, while she was only 48. She further told me that the man had married five times and all the wives were dead. Unfortunately, the sister could not see that the man had the spirit of wasters working on him.
We should learn from the predicament of the Israelites who wasted all the opportunities to hear the Lord by themselves. So also did Esau waste all his opportunities. If the powers of the wasters were to be working on blind Bartimeaus, he would have missed his healing. But he refused to lose the opportunity.
Some are wasting their talents. They are using them to glorify the devil. Some are even burying theirs. There are many things that could get a Christian to hell fire. But one which is clear in the Bible is burying one’s talent. The fellow burying his talent will become like the unprofitable steward who said, “You gave me one talent and since I did not see you and because I was afraid, and know that you wanted to reap where you did not sow, I buried it.” The master had no other option than to throw him into the outer darkness where there was weeping and gnashing of teeth.
1. After the order of the tomb of Jesus, let every evil stone on the road to my breakthroughs be rolled away, in the name of Jesus.
2. Good opportunities that have ever passed my life, reappear by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. All opportunities coming to me shall become well of blessings, in the name of Jesus.
1. My labour shall not bring sorrow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil associated with the labours of my hands, your time is up, be cut off by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any evil wind on assignment against my blessings, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
4. I command peace upon all stormy issues in my life, in the name of Jesus.