The ongoing protests against police brutality is fulfilment of one of the prophecies by the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries worldwide, Dr Daniel Olukoya.
Going back to the archive, allcitynews.ng discovered that the happening today is part of the coded prophetic word he released in the end of the year programme.
The cleric in his 2019 crossover service while speaking in a coded word, foretold what is happening today, saying, ” 2020 would be a year where round the clock prayers are needed against national restlessness, political and economic confusion.”
It was discovered that the happening whereby the economic activities are being brought to standstill was part of the prophecies by MFM G.O.during 2019 crossover programme held in Prayer City in December 31, 2019.
The EndSARS protests in many states in the nation is in fulfilment of that prophesy.
As a way to check against the happening, the G.O charged Nigerians to spare one day in the week to fast and pray for Nigeria.
Below are the prophecies:
1) A year for rewriting negative family history.
2) A Year of aggressive prayers against voices from the foundation and uncommon testimony.
3) A Year where many captives will devour their chains.
4) A year for consistently activating and deploying the blood of Jesus.
5) God will dash to pieces the kingdom of evil rulers.
6) Many families shall climb to a new height of victory.
7) A year of ceaseless prayer, don’t joke with prayers, fervent intercession which will get the desired result.
8) A year where saints must be more sensitive to heavily frequencies.
9) A year that food supply from the kingdom of Herod shall be cut off.
10) Disobedience to God will yield a terrible result that no deliverance can reverse.
11) A year where round the clock prayers are needed against national restlessness, political and economic confusion.
12) Spare one day in the week to fast and pray for Nigeria.
13) Impatience will lead people into the wrong marriage.
14) Strong prayers are needed to avert earthquakes and fire.
15) The year you can’t hold on to ‘unforgiveness’.
16) 2020 will be messy and confusing.
17) Year major leaders will be unbelievably shifted away.
18) Year where many who have endured seasons of darkness, delays, trial and tribulation will sing their dance and dance their dance.
19) A year of returns of long term prodigal children.
20) Extraordinary and sacrificial giving will yield a very powerful result.
BREAKING NEWS: STATE GOVTS CAN NOW OWN ELECTRICITY GENERATION
HERE IS THE FULL TEXT OF PMB BROADCAST THIS MORNING, 16/02/23 OVER NAIRA SCARCITY
WHY YOU SHOULD HOLD PERSONAL DEVOTION -Dr D.K. Olukoya