Topic for Friday July 31: THE PRICE OF IGNORANCE
By Dr D.K. Olukoya, General Overseer
Bible in one year: Proverbs 16-18
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 29:18; 1 Samuel 3:1-7
James 1:25-“`”But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”“`
Heaven shall thunder with aggression and put a stop to every setback that has caused you shame and ridicule.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
EVERY POWER THAT HAS KEPT ANYONE HERE IN BONDAGE, LET THE ROPE BE BROKEN NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Ignorance is costly. It has a blinding effect. A lot of people have paid dearly for ignorance.
As a student in England, I shared a room with three other students and we had to share among ourselves, household chores. One of us would go to the market to buy foodstuff, another person would prepare the meal, while the third person would dish it out, set the table and wash up afterwards. One day, things were bought and I was to prepare the stew and I did it very well. The second person was to prepare the “eba” (paste made from cassava) and I noticed that he did not know how to prepare it. He poured the processed cassava (garri) in a bowl and was pouring hot water on it when I came to his rescue. This was a learned medical doctor, who was pampered at home and who did not know how to do anything, not even a simple cassava paste.
Many believers are like that. They want people to do everything for them. Some marriages have problems, because the husbands expect their wives to do everything like a slave. Some wives are lazy and pampered and so leave everything to their housemaids to do. They are so lazy that they are unable to wash their own underwears themselves and so leave them for their housemaids to do the washing. That was how a demonic housemaid had the opportunity to take the underwears of her master and mistress to her witchcraft meeting. From that, trouble started in their home. The husband started having strange women outside and sometimes making amorous advances to the housemaid. There have been cases of housemaids taking over homes like that. Believers who have no vision have lost so much in life. You must keep your vision alive.
1. Every foundational marine power, bow, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every seed of poverty in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every foundational padlock, break, in the name of Jesus.
1. I repent from all ancestral idol worship, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every idol of my father’shouse, lose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every strongman of the idol of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. I silence the evil cry of any idol fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
Beloved Reader, if you are yet to give your life to Christ Jesus, I would advise you to do so before you continue in this reading. Remember! The Lord Jesus in John 3:3 says, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless ye are born again, ye cannot see the kingdom of God.”
And remember there is nothing like once born again, you remain born again forever. Examine yourself on regular basis. If you are ready to give your life to Christ Jesus, please pray the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. I confess all my sin, have mercy on me, forgive me all sin, give grace to go and sin no more. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.
Advertise your goods and services with us. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. And also, you can do CHANGE OF YOUR NAME IN PRINTED NEWSPAPER. God bless you richly in Jesus name.
Beloved, this fresh Prayer Points, Divine Protection is from July 8-August 1, 2020
God bless and make His face to shine on you as you & answer you by fire, in Jesus name
1. Aggressive praises
2. Then Bible confessions: Psalm 91 and Psalm 46
3. Three songs on the blood of Jesus.
4. Father, we confess and repent of the sins that opened the door for this pestilence, in the name of Jesus.
5. We plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, let Your mercy speak and have mercy upon us as a nation, in Jesus’ name.
7. O Lord, let Your healing power begin to operate upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
8. We bind and cast out the crowned dragon from the East out of our land, in the name of Jesus.
9. Divine immunity, by the blood of Jesus, overshadow all our health workers, in the name of Jesus.
10. Power of the Most High, overshadow those seeking for cure and prevention, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord, grant our leaders divine wisdom to manage this crisis, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every wicked spirit, assigned to terminate my life, perish and to melt away like wax in the fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Thunder fire of God, scatter, destroy, and break into pieces every dark gathering against my existence, in the name of Jesus.
14. The wall of the blood of Jesus is around me and my household, any evil force that comes near us shall catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Lord, let the power base of this pandemic in the heavenlies and the waters be broken to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
16. O great wind from the wilderness, arise, locate the base of this pandemic and blow it away, in the name of Jesus.
17. Blood of Jesus, laminate everyone in this country and protect them from death, in the name of Jesus.
18. As I dwell inside the envelope of divine fire, I become untouchable by the power of infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
19. O wind of God, arise and sweep away the scourge from our land, in the name of Jesus.
20. By the power in the blood of Jesus, we raise an altar of victory, praise, worship of Jehovah in the land and nations, in the name of Jesus.
21. We command the air to vomit all the seeds and tokens of death it has haboured, in the name of Jesus.
22. Passover blood of Jesus, envelope our nation, in the name of Jesus.
23. Passover blood of Jesus, envelope our land, in the name of Jesus.
24. Passover blood of Jesus, envelope me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
25. By the power in the blood of Jesus, we stop the spread of this pandemic, in the name of Jesus.
26. By the thunder of Your power, O Lord, sweep away the power of this pandemic, in the name of Jesus.
27. Thou pandemic, hear the word of the Lord, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
28. Every rage of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, we stop you before you stop us, in the name of Jesus.